Our pink Amethyst Crystal Healing Eye Pillows are perfect for reiki, meditation, yoga or any energy healing practice. I handcrafted these healing eye pillows and infused to promote relaxation, positive energy and self healing. Each Pillow comes with an Amethyst crystal inside that has been cleansed with the sun or selenite. Linseed filling allows the pillow to mould to your face comfortably while the aromas of lavender and chamomile help relieve anxiety. As a healing medium, I connect to the spirit world, like Spirit Guides, Helpers, Ascended Masters and Angels to infused the pillows with spirit healing energy. And what’s more, as I sit everyday to send distance healing, I also send healing to all of the eye pillows previously made, so your eye pillow stays charged.
Cindy’s Crystal Healing Eye Pillows are also the perfect gift for friends, moms or yourself.
- Filled with Dried French Lavender buds, organic camomile & Organic Linseed
- Amethyst crystal infused with Spirit healing energy
- Lavender essential oil
- Each pillow measures approx. 9″ x 4.5″ (23 x 11cm)
- Our Eye Pillow is sold with a natural cotton calico drawstring bag.
- Our eye pillows come with an outer cover made out of 100% Cotton African Print fabric. It can be washed when needed. The inner cover is made of polycotton fabric.
- Made in London the UK.
- Free UK delivery
– Intended to be used for:
- Great for relieving aches, pains, headaches, menstrual cramps, ear aches, sinus pain, allergies, relaxation, or to warm you up and relax! Scented eye pillows are also fantastic for improving mood, meditation, use for deep relaxation during Reiki treatment or Savasana (yoga), napping, getting through a flight, or as an aromatherapeutic treatment to help ease stress. Place on your third eye chakra for deep healing.
– Heating & care instructions included
- Eye pillows can be used at room temperature, heated to boost relaxation (30 sec. max in microwave) or place in the freezer to help with swollen, itchy eyes.
- Eye pillow can be refresh with your favourite essential oil
- Remove cover, wash in cold water and dry flat.
Submit your review
Love, love, love these! Bought this one as a gift. She can’t sleep without it! She thought she lost it on vacation and had to borrow mine. She got hers back. Great quality. Thanks so much!